The New Hampshire Campus Consortium Against Sexual and Interpersonal Violence (formerly the New Hampshire Violence Against Women Campus Consortium) is a state-wide collaborative association of colleges, universities, and community partners and stakeholders. The Consortium’s mission is to provide a forum to share resources and to discuss, develop, and implement comprehensive prevention and intervention strategies to address and end violence against women on college campuses, specifically sexual violence, domestic and dating violence, and stalking.
Key community partners include the New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence, its member programs, and the NH Attorney General’s Office Sexual Assault Resource Team initiative.
By forming, strengthening, and expanding partnerships among higher education and community professionals who share a common vision of reducing violence on college campuses, the Consortium seeks to create an environment that fosters:
- Increased resources to effectively support students who have been victims of violence and abuse.
- Enhanced prevention, intervention, awareness, and training strategies and efforts.
- Provision of peer-to-peer assistance among a diverse group of higher education professionals.
- Enhanced education, training, and professional development.
- Best Practices, policies, and protocols for prevention and intervention.
The Consortium encourages professionals (1) to be resources for each other in the service of creating safer and more equitable learning environments and (2) to attend its monthly meetings.
For more information or to get involved, contact us.